Sunday

Palawan

Eat

Art Café
“Art Café serves good food. I like the fresh lumpia and tom yum soup. Complete and yummy their service is consistent and the live bands and dance nights definitely make it a happy place” Sirena Street, Buena Suerte, El Nido, Palawan +63920/ 902 6317
www.elnidoboutiqueandartcafe.com

El Nido Cove Resort and Spa
“It’s a quaint 10-room charmer slightly north of Lio Airport, consistently serving great food, topped with breathtaking sunset views. I highly recommend Chef William’s alugbate soup and kinilaw” For information on El Nido Resorts, visit www. elnidoresorts.com;or call +632/ 894 5644.

Tabuan
“I hardly shop in El Nido but as a sustainable menu advocate – think locally, buy locally I try to make it to the twicea- week farmers’ market called Tabuan. Ingredients are just ingredients. What makes them interesting is the process of creating what we call food”


Maligro Laririt

Miniloc Island Resort

Relax
Miniloc Island Resort “Miniloc Island Resort relaxes me. It’s my favorite breakfast place. While on Miniloc Island, I try as much as I can to go to the Big and Small Lagoons to kayak and renew the spirit of awe. In fact, drop me off at any island in Bacuit Bay and I can relax”

Dolarog Beach Resort
“My friend Edo does a good job keeping his resort together. The highlight of any stay is the extravagant display of colors at sunset” 5313 El Nido, Palawan www.dolarog.com

Explore
“Underwater. Diving is always fun; but I am a biologist, so I cannot help but check out coral reef health and compare them across different sites. Diving heightens my awareness because I can be there only on limited time an hour or an hour and a half and there is so much to learn from the creatures around me”

Photo and Article Source: Inflight Magazine (Seair)

No comments:

Post a Comment